Lorna Murray Ladies Midi (Short Brim) Capri Hat Whitehaven
Material: 100% Natural Organic Grass Fibers.
Description: The Capri is Lorna Murray's original hat design, and the Midi has a chic mid length brim of 10cm (3.9"), which perfectly frames the face and is carefully handcrafted from 100% Natural Organic Grass Fibers. Lorna Murray sun hats combine style and sun-safety. Our grass fiber woven material is certified UPF 50+, protecting your precious skin from the elements.
Whitehaven features milk-white-colored thread woven throughout its natural fiber base with blush pink cotton trimming.
The Capri is specifically designed to collapse and fold like origami, due to the sun-ray pleats, for ease of travel. Optional ties are provided at the base of each hat to be used for anchoring during breezes. The Capri is the perfect essential hat for those wanting an everyday sun-safe yet stylish addition to their attire, as a luxe fashion statement.
Due to the nature of this handmade piece the sizing is approximate and may vary between our different color ways, so we recommend using the size guide for the best fit.
- Always handle your Lorna Murray product with care.
- When not being worn, store your hat flat, or with the brim folded up.
- Pulling or tugging too firmly on the brim of the hat may cause ripping. Always be gentle with your hat.
- If wet, dry away from direct sunlight.
- A soft brush and mild detergent can be used to remove dust and other stains.
- Do not crush or bend the grass fibers in your hand.
- To extend the life of your handmade item, avoid leaving compacted for extended periods of time.
About: Lorna Murray Apparel is an ethical and sustainable Australian brand, where effortless glamour meets coastal bohemian. All apparel is handcrafted ethically by artisans in Lorna's studio in Indonesia and is sustainably made with 100% natural fibers, with minimal environmental impact. Lorna Murray Apparel is inspired by rich craft-based histories, eclectic urban environments and natural landscapes. The Lorna Murray muse is a global traveler, a wanderer, a sun-seeker, a go-getter. They are curious, open-minded individuals with a vivid imagination.
How to measure: Measure the circumference of your head, placing the tape measure around the fullest part of your head where the hat will sit. If your head is in-between sizes, you can go up a size for a looser fit or size down for a snug fit.