At KIITOSlife we're focusing on selling high-quality products from Scandinavia and Europe. Made by hand, or responsibly produced in countries with good labor practices. Here's a spotlight on a few of our new brands and what they stand for:
- Zero Waste company: no material loss.
- Use of Linen: Ecological choice, no irrigation needed, uses rainwater to grow.
- Production and weaving done in Finland or Baltic countries. Their own weaving mill in Lapua, Finland, is their heart. Their great professionals make it happen every day; they guarantee that you get the best possible product.
- Everything is produced in Portugal which is considered very low risk in the textile industry. No child labor, ethical and safe environment for employees. Training, 4 weeks of vacation and professional educational programs for employees.
- Only organic materials and or recycled materials used. Materials sourced locally.
- All cutting planned automatically, minimum textile waste. All the waste is recycled.