Collection: Spring/Summer 2021.
Upper: Lambskin leather.
Lining: Vegetable tanned leather.
Outsole: Cork and rubber.
Details: Vera sandal has a molded footbed to ensure comfortable support with every step. Handcrafted in portugal from soft vegetan leather. The cross straps are made to hug and keep your feet firmly on the chunky rubber sole. This beauty is a casual every day slide made to carry you through the whole Summer. Designed in Helsinki. Handcrafted in Portugal.
Fit: true to size, order your normal size. If you are a half size we suggest taking the size UP since this is a fitted footbed with raised edges.
About: TERHI PÖLKKI LAUNCHED her namesake brand Terhi Pölkki in 2011. Born and raised in the South Ostrobothnia of Finland, the designer currently works and lives in Helsinki. TERHI PÖLKKI'S STYLE sums up the brand’s coveted aesthetic of minimalist luxury with a tough edge. The different surface structures combine matte and shiny materials. The end result is a collection of layered uppers with hand-stitched details. Terhi finds her inspiration from her roots and Finnish nature. She plays with a masculinity in the shapes and a femininity in the materials and colors. It is about a perfect balance that inspired a collection of season-less styles that allow an easy transition from Autumn to Spring. All styles are named after Terhi's special people or places.
How to measure:
1. Place a piece of paper on the floor (a hard, flat floor).
2. Sit on a chair and place your foot on the paper.
3. Trace the outline of your foot.
4. Take a ruler and draw a horizontal line across the furthest points at the top and bottom.
5. Use the ruler to measure the vertical distance between the widest points.
6. Compare your measurements to our size and fit chart. Remember to add an extra centimeter for your toes so if your measurement is 26cm, the shoe size is about 27cm.
Please note, Covid-19 has affected USPS deliveries domestically and worldwide. Some international shipments are experiencing heavy delays (up to 10 weeks) via USPS, we recommend choosing DHL Worldwide for faster delivery (customs/duties may apply.) For more information visit our customer service page.