Lorna Murray Ladies Island Capri Hat Spice Islands
Material: 100% Natural Organic Grass Fibers.
Trim: Made from a Cotton Blend.
Irregularities in the fiber, weave and color are common and characteristic of the handmade process.
- Always handle your Lorna Murray product with care.
- When not being worn, store your hat flat, or with the brim folded up.
- If wet, dry away from direct sunlight.
- A soft brush and mild detergent can be used to remove dust and other stains.
- Do not crush or bend the grass fibers in your hand.
- To extend the life of your handmade item, avoid leaving compacted for extended periods of time.
The Capri is specifically designed to collapse and fold like origami, due to the sun-ray pleats, for ease of travel. Optional ties are provided at the base of each hat to be used for anchoring during breezes.
Spice Islands features white and light-brown-colored thread woven through its natural and brown-colored hand-dyed fiber base to create a gingham check pattern, with light-brown colored fabric trimming.
The Capri is the perfect essential hat for those wanting an everyday sun-safe yet stylish addition to their attire, as a luxe fashion statement. Due to the nature of this handmade piece the sizing is approximate and may vary between our different color ways, so we recommend using the size guide for the best fit.