Lorna Murray Ladies Cannes Sunvisor Darwin Sprite
Material: 100% Natural Organic Grass Fibers.
Description: The Cannes is our sun visor design, featuring a mid-length brim, with elastic at the back for ease of comfort and size. It is carefully handcrafted from 100% Natural Organic Grass Fibers.
The Cannes is specifically designed to collapse and fold like origami, due to the sunray pleats, for ease of travel.
- Always handle your Lorna Murray product with care.
- When not being worn, store your hat flat, or with the brim folded up.
- Pulling or tugging too firmly on the brim of the hat may cause ripping. Always be gentle with your hat.
- If wet, dry away from direct sunlight.
- A soft brush and mild detergent can be used to remove dust and other stains.
- Do not crush or bend the grass fibers in your hand.
- To extend the life of your handmade item, avoid leaving compacted for extended periods of time.
Darwin Sprite features a blend of earthy thread colors including green, brown and taupe woven through its base of both natural and turquoise hand-dyed fibers to create a check pattern, with bright green fabric trimming.
The Cannes Sun Visor is the perfect essential hat for those wanting an everyday sun-safe yet stylish addition to their attire or as a luxe fashion statement.
About: Lorna Murray Apparel is an ethical and sustainable Australian brand, where effortless glamour meets coastal bohemian. All apparel is handcrafted ethically by artisans in Lorna's studio in Indonesia and is sustainably made with 100% natural fibers, with minimal environmental impact. Lorna Murray Apparel is inspired by rich craft-based histories, eclectic urban environments and natural landscapes. The Lorna Murray muse is a global traveler, a wanderer, a sun-seeker, a go-getter. They are curious, open-minded individuals with a vivid imagination.
Size Guide: Each hat is carefully handcrafted and has its own unique feel.
Measuring the circumference of your head will help you find the most appropriate hat size for you. How to Measure Your Head: Measure the circumference of your head, placing the tape measure around the fullest part of your head where the hat will sit. If your head is in-between sizes, you can go up a size for a looser fit or size down for a snug fit.
Due to the nature of this handmade piece the sizing is approximate and may vary between our different colour ways, so we recommend using the size guide for the best fit.