Aveva Wool Felt Oval Trivet Botanique
Material: 100% wool.
Description: A longer trivet for oven pans and larger pots. Handmade of 100% wool that gives a soft and robust feeling. As for all our wool products, this trivet is made of high quality wool, AZO-free colors and is naturally heat and stain resistant. Aveva's trivets will protect, decorate and color the table and are designed to have a long life.
Dimensions: 13" x 7.1". 0.8" thick.
- Hand wash or dry clean. To remove dirt, let it dry and gentle brush it off. Do not wash in machine or natural oils of the wool will be removed.
- Colors are AZO free (no chemicals) and can they fade with strong sunlight.
- Do not use when wet since colors can fade off to the surface.
- Only use clean pots on the trivet to avoid stains from the stove.
- Wool is not flammable, but can burn. Therefore we recommend to only use up to 250 degrees.
About Aveva: With passion for colors we love to create colorful functional objects. Focusing on sustainable ideas and materials, we let form, function and color interact for lasting products. Modern and playful. Aveva originally refers to the designer & founder behind the company; Eva. All design starts with a person, and Aveva simply means design by Eva in Swedish. Today Aveva refers to a Swedish design company, also collaborating with other designers.
Aveva has retaken the hand-felted wool into the living area, keeping an old tradition alive while creating new objects. The fact that wool is durable, insulating and resistant gives us endless possibilities to use wool in our products.